Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A preivew of chronicles to come

Hello world,

A fitting introduction for me since I'm a computer programmer by trade that got his start from those very words. Okay, after learning of the millions of dollars I've forgone by not having a blog, I've decided that I should get one started. I'll call it an experiment for now - until I get my first million.

This first post will be a blog of blogs. Consider it a preview to the postings that will soon rock you to your very core!

Here are the things I'm good at and/or do anyway despite my aptitude:

Strike up conversations with person next to me at the bar
Host holiday parties
Write software
Play guitar in a rock band
Play bass in a rock band
Run marathons, half-marathons, and such
Fanatically cheer on the Jayhawks
Play Scrabble
Appreciate music - especially Steely Dan
Appreciate comedy - movies, TV shows, even commercials
Invest in real estate
Manage my own investment portfolio using long-term fundamentals
Manage my own investment portfolio using short-term market inefficiencies
Write blogs
Play video games to unplug for a bit
Scheme for the extra buck

I'll do my best to dive into each one of these topics on a regular basis, but for now I leave you to ponder what is to come...

babaBrian

No comments: